…A huge slap in the face and rebuff of Germany by Saudi Arabia…
…And i have to say that if i were in the shoes of the Saudi Government i would have done the exact same thing.
…Iran is an obvious and fierce enemy of Saudi Arabia.
…So why would Saudi Arabia promote business and give money to a Country that defends its enemy…
(Bloomberg) — Crown Prince and First Deputy Prime Minister
Mohammed bin Salman ordered a halt to government orders for
German companies, German weekly Der Spiegel reports without
saying where it got the information.
* Cites anger over German position on Iran
* Large companies including Daimler, Siemens, Bayer, Boehringer
* 800 German companies are active in Saudi Arabia; exports from
Germany amounted to EU6.6b in 2017: Spiegel
* NOTE, Mar. 18: Saudi Arabia Is Said to Block Some German
Business Over Rift
* NOTE, Nov. 18: Saudi Arabia Recalls Ambassador to Germany, SPA